On Thursday, September 12, 2013, Chevrolet unveiled the all-new 2015 Suburban and Tahoe. According to GM, “They are designed to be more functional and refined while offering more safety features and a great range of advanced technologies for today’s connected customers”.
While the official EPA estimates are not yet available, GM is confident that the new Tahoe and Suburban design with improved aerodynamics and the all-new EcoTec3 powertrain will produce greater highway fuel economy.
Some of the new features that will be included in the Tahoe and Suburban include:
- Fold-flat second and third-row seats to enhance cargo convenience with an available power-folding option.
- About two inches more legroom for second row passengers.
- Available eight-inch, color-touch screen radio with next-generation MyLink connectivity.
- Up to six USB ports and six power outlets – including a 110-volt three-prong outlet – to support electronic devices of all kinds (up to 12 charging locations).
- Available rear-seat entertainment system with dual screen (Suburban only) and Blu-ray DVD player.
- Conversation mirror in the overhead console that provides a panoramic view of the rear seats.
- Keyless entry and push-button start.
- HID Headlamps
- Magnetic Ride Control as on the Corvette Stingray (LTZ Only)
- Electric Variable-assist power steering
- Forward Collision Alert
- Front Park Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- Lane Change Assist
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Adaptive Cruise
The 2015 Tahoe and Suburban is scheduled to start arriving at your local Chevy Dealership during the first quarter of 2014. As always, Red River Chevrolet will be your source for the 2015 Chevy Tahoe and Chevy Suburban.
By Brad Troedel
Red River Chevrolet